Wednesday 23 January 2013

My First Post

Well this is it - my first ever attempt at blogging!  The question is, what shall I say now? 

I think I will just post a picture of a card I'm entering in this month's General Card Challenge at World of Crafters.  If you have never heard of the site before, it's free to join and everyone posts photos of their work for others to comment on.  They run 3 challenges a month covering general cards, iris folding and teabag folding.  It's a great place to get some inspiration if your mojo is flagging a bit!

The theme for this month in the general card category is "roses".  I have gone for a very Clean and Simple (CAS) design.  The image is from a craft studio CD and the border is created using a Fiskars border punch.  I hope you like it.


(Not sure the quality of my photo is up to much - Sorry.  Will have to work on that!!)

Thanks for looking.
Till next time, enjoy crafting.
Liv



No comments:

Post a Comment